Move in and start living:
Ready Built House & Land
- Landscaping including driveway, turf, fencing, letterbox, clothesline & garden to front yard
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceramic floor tiles to main areas, porch & alfresco. Carpet to remainder
- ILVE 900mm European stainless steel oven & cooktop
- Caesarstone kitchen benchtops with waterfall ends
- Polyurethane kitchen cupboards with soft close hinges
- ILVE dishwasher & microwave with trim kit
- Stainless steel undermount double bowl sink
- Caesarstone benchtop to bathroom & ensuite
- Downlights to hallway & living rooms. Oyster lights to remainder
- Alarm system with 4 sensors & control pad
- Sarking to roof & external walls
- Concealed ironing centre cupboard
- Home Theatre
- Walk-In Robe to Master Suite
Package - Location
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
Alternatively you can give a building and design consultant a call on
1300 548 464.
Life at the McKeachie's Run Community
Located just outside the historic city of Maitland, McKeachie’s Run in Aberglasslyn is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Hunter. All you need and want for day‑to‑day living is on your doorstep.
At McKeachie’s Run you’ll have the best local facilities – spacious parklands, sports ovals and nature corridors, with a school and local shops a short walk or bike ride from your home. McKeachie’s Run is a great place for recreation in the countryside, on and around the rivers, in the mountains, vineyards and historic villages, offering you a unique lifestyle.